Back in Penang and Onward to Abu Dhabi

Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 4:05 AM
Back in Penang, my dear mummy cooked for us a lovely dinner. Sambal Prawn, Curry Chicken and Eva's favourite deep fried Kembung. I just can't wait to eat them again during my next holidays.

Dad really loved his RCs. And I can see why. These babies are really beautiful and fun to fly. Only problem is, I have AeroRCphotia. No chance hand-me-down RCs

My family sending us off to Abu Dhabi at Penang International Airport. So gonna miss them.

A truly glee burst of cheer from Abigale as Grand dad and Grand ma carries. Look carefully, she has the same grin as me dad....

My sis and niece Audrey at Starbuck PIA.

There seem to be cheer in the Airport Air, as Abigale seem to be strangely gleeful through out the journey. We arrived in Abu Dhabi safely and was glad that the house is intact and everything is still in working order. American Vet sent Joey over the next day. He seems really happy to have us back, and so were we.








0 comments

Post a Comment