Experimentation phase

Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 12:12 AM
.
With this new toy, it seem to have dampened my interests in MMORPGs, even time consuming Facebooks level-up games. As my mentor Mr Fauzi told me that this interest will be hard to die off, well, I had never stay on anything for longer than 6 months. I sincerely hope this interest will bring me somewhere eventually. Probably move into the professional level in the future. For now. I am still well, a Beginner... merely even amature. Day 4th - the Experimentation phase.


Took a cup of water, pre-focus on the floor tile, and snapped as the water hits ground. Resulting in an interesting work of art. I call this one - Project Splash
.

I was experimenting with shutter speed, but it was a dark room at the time. Eva and Abi is asleep. So I started shooting at the only light source, The laptop LED lights (besides the screen) The blue came from the base cooling fan's LED. Snapped and swirled the camera using a 4 second shutter speed. This picture came out kinda interesting. I call this one - Slinky Haven
.

Took a night stroll to the highway nearby the villa and stood under a tree overcasting a dark shadow. As the cars races by, I snapped away. Out of 30 shots, only 3 came out decent. This is the best one. It not a great picture I know. Something is not right somewhere. Looking forward to do better the next time around.
.


10 second Shutter speed with camera on a tripod. I think the ISO was set too high. Next time I will do it with lower ISO... ghezz why didn't I think of that at that time (smacks the back of my own head). But, still this picture is nice enough to deserve a title. - Street of Gold.

1 Responses to Experimentation phase

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Nice nice... go go go.. :D.. its never too far to explore.. :D

Post a Comment